Kinky Con is an annual conference celebrating the education and exploration of BDSM, polyamory, gender identity, alternative sexuality, and welcoming people of all ages (18+), race, sexual orientation, gender identity, and spiritual belief. Each event has a unique energy, with varying classes, demos, vendors and other activities (silent auctions, raffles, socials). Taking place November 10-12, 2017 in Manchester, NH.
Our Featured Workshops at KinkyCon XI
- Exploring Power Exchange (AKA: D/s and M/s 101)
- Pressure Points and Joint Locks
- Asking – and why it’s so scary
- Working Out the Kinks – Flexibility for the Mobility Impaired
- Power Exchange and Communication through Ballroom Dance
For more information & registration please go to the KinkyCon site at http://www.kinkyconnh.com/